by Cyrielle Mohara from Spectrum Agency
* Founder of Spectrum Agency, Shanghai China
* Cyrielle Mohara has lived in China, Indonesia, UK, France, and Japan.
* From these experiences she acquired a good understanding of culture and a fast adaptation to changes.
* A mix of culture and trends with a keen eye for beauty, she has evolved in the Fashion industry for many years being on different levels and working with some of the best talents in Asia.
* She is a certified Wedding specialist from Weddings Beautiful worldwide, the National bridal service.
What should the Couple Prepare before They Meet the Wedding Planner?
For the first meeting the couple should prepare basic information such as wedding date, time, estimated budget and number of guests. If they don't have a particular location already booked or that they would like to book, they should let their wedding planner which city and what type of venue they would like (such as hotel ballroom, private villa, outdoor garden, beach wedding…) If they already have a theme in... Read More »
Why Do We Need the Service of a Wedding Planner?
The goal of a good wedding planner is to offer peace of mind to the bride and the family by staying on top of the planning. Our job is to assist and guide the bride in the right direction to deliver her wedding as she envisioned it. Because each couple needs is different, Spectrum Agency offers different options for couples: Full wedding planning We’ll guide you through every step of... Read More »