Are There Any Other Special Things I Need to Know to Prepare My Hair for the Day?
To ensure your hair looks it best on your wedding day, make sure you:
– Have your dead ends trimmed off
– Have a nourishing hair treatment the week before your wedding
– Have your hair freshly coloured (subtle highlights preferred to add texture to your hair, especially if your hair is dark). No regrowth! Usually up to 5 days before your wedding is best.
– Have a hair trial with your hairstylist so they know whether you require extensions or hair padding to create your chosen style.
– Wash your hair the night before and ensure it is completely clean and oil-free.
– DO NOT put straightening irons or products in your hair after you wash it. Leave this to the stylist to do on the day.
Makeup By Taryn
Amy Chan Hair & Makeup Artistry
Emma McGill Makeup Artist
Instyle Hair for Brides
Makeup and Hair by Alina Karaman, LLC
Brides By Diana
Yvette van Schie
Ethix makeup beauty & styling
M.T Make-up Artist