What Are Some of the Most Important Advantages of (High End) Professional Makeup Artist Over Others?
Your wedding will be the most photographed day of your life with your face gracing just about every picture taken.
If you get your hair and makeup wrong with a non-professional artist, you can kiss those expensive, photos goodbye.
Professional hair and makeup enures that your quality features are really highlighted and looks great from every angle of the camera.
Here are a few advantages between professional artists over hobby artists:
1. Professionals come with a fully stocked kit with every colour. The high quality products ensure hair and makeup last all day/night.
3. You can trust a professional to tell you if something is not going to work and to help change things up last minute if the weather doesn’t allow for that look. Eg. Vintage waves on a strong, windy day at the beach will not work.
4. Professionals will have a timeline and ensure you are not late.
5. You can trust that all tools and brushes are hygienic and clean.
6. You are guaranteed that the artists will turn up on the day. We get on average around 10 calls each year from brides where their ‘hobby artist’ didn’t turn up.
Makeup By Taryn
Amy Chan Hair & Makeup Artistry
Emma McGill Makeup Artist
Instyle Hair for Brides
Makeup and Hair by Alina Karaman, LLC
Brides By Diana
Yvette van Schie
Ethix makeup beauty & styling
M.T Make-up Artist