What should the Couple Prepare before They Meet the Wedding Planner?
- Greek Dream Planner
- The UK based Greek destination wedding planners
- More than 13 years of experience in the hospitality & tourism industry
Before your meeting with a wedding planner should have the answers for the following questions:
1. Where is the location of your wedding?
2. How many guests will you be inviting?
3. What is your on day budget?
4. What services will you need?
5. What suppliers will you want to hire?
6. What are your special requirements for your wedding venue?
7. Do you have guests with any food or dietary restrictions any allergies?
8. What is your colour palette?
9. What would you like to have as a theme?
10. What is your favourite flower?
11. What are your visions of the day?
If you have the answers ready for these questions, you will have a bigger picture of what you would like to request from that wedding planner and it will be a lot easier on the wedding planner to understand your vision.
Also, you could ask the planner about her charges, insurance and experience.
Hope I’ve helped with answering your question.
Good Luck with your wedding planning.
The Wedding Bliss Thailand
Budget Dream Wedding
Two Little Rows
Greek Dream Planners
Exclusively Yours Weddings & Events
Table 1 Events