A Bride Has No Clue Where to Start With Planning, What Advice Would You Give Her?
* Director of Forever Soles Bridal Shoes and Accessories
* Since releasing a debut collection of barefoot sandals in 2014, to the admiration and thankfulness of barefoot brides around the world, the brand has expanded to offer anklets, footwear and accessories.
* Now an internationally coveted brand, Forever Soles continues to inspire a wanderlust mentality and an effortlessly stylish sensibility.
It can feel like a monumental task these days to plan your wedding, with pinterest and instagram creating what is sometimes an unrealistic expectation for yourself.
Just start with the basics.. These three things will be a launch pad for the rest of your planning!
1. What style do you want?
2. How many guests do you want to invite? (Don’t waste your time looking at venues that are either too small or not suited to your guest allowance)
3. How much money do you want to spend?
Once you and your partner have got an idea of those essential questions, you can start looking at creating your dream day with venues and suppliers, aesthetics and of course the fun part.. the dress and the shoes!!
The Wedding Bliss Thailand
Budget Dream Wedding
Two Little Rows
Greek Dream Planners
Exclusively Yours Weddings & Events
Table 1 Events