Why Is an Outdoor Shoot a Better Look for Wedding Photos, Instead of Inside?
* Entrepreneur and photographer born in Malaysia.
* Specialising wedding and portrait photography.
* 2014 : Speaker for Samsung NX Academy Malaysia.
* 2016 : Speaker for UCSI University Portrait Photography workshop.
Photography it’s all about light and definitely sun light always the best choice. Here’s why I felt outdoor wedding always better:
1. Quality lights and warming feeling (No artificial harsh light look).
2. Simple and beautiful, at least you won’t see lights on stands surrounded your wedding.
3. Atmosphere, I personally think that sun lights / ambient lights enhanced the feeling of love.
Ben Clark Photography
Daniel Griffiths Photography
Emilio Navas - Photographers
Henry Lam Photography
Amy de Boer
Amy de Boer Photography
Leoni Bolt Photography
Marli Koen Photography
Matija Kljunak Weddings
Andrea Matone photography