Why Is an Outdoor Shoot a Better Look for Wedding Photos, Instead of Inside?
* Entrepreneur and photographer born in Malaysia.
* Specialising wedding and portrait photography.
* 2014 : Speaker for Samsung NX Academy Malaysia.
* 2016 : Speaker for UCSI University Portrait Photography workshop.
Photography it’s all about light and definitely sun light always the best choice. Here’s why I felt outdoor wedding always better:
1. Quality lights and warming feeling (No artificial harsh light look).
2. Simple and beautiful, at least you won’t see lights on stands surrounded your wedding.
3. Atmosphere, I personally think that sun lights / ambient lights enhanced the feeling of love.
Ben Clark Photography
Daniel Griffiths Photography
Andrea Matone photography
Henry Lam Photography
Leoni Bolt Photography
Amy de Boer
Amy de Boer Photography
Marli Koen Photography
Emilio Navas - Photographers