What a great day to get creative and plan for your special day! Everyone seems to be excited and giddy all at the same time. Since it is one of the special occasion coming up, we always wanted to make sure it is the event of the century! Each couple that is soon to be a future bride and groom does have an idea of what they want for their wedding. Some prefer to celebrate exclusively with friends and families, while others prefer to make the most out of it and include their co-workers, neighbors etc. Well, everyone has different perspectives.
For the Millennials, it tends to be a real work to make your wedding a real slay! Since there are a lot of themes when it comes to weddings, it would be a lot easier to get to know yourself and your partner on how you guys want your wedding to be. Some may come up with a good idea, and some might want to seek for an advice on what is the top creative and trending wedding themes that should be considered. Let’s take a slight peek on what’s in and what’s not.
Most Creative and Unique Wedding Themes
Since it is not a time for boring and dull celebration, we wanted it exciting and leave our guests in awe. But up to how creative and unique you can be? Let’s check what are the most creative and unique wedding themes:
- Safari Wedding – For couples who believes that they have their spirit animal, you can think of having a safari wedding. Just imagine if how your wedding planner can set up an aviary or a small butterfly farm. A small waterfall where you can put the center of the aisle, flowers that are not common, but shows fierceness and uniqueness, and animals that are possibly for rent for great photographs. Who would believe you can really put a stunt like that?
- Disney Wedding – Whether you like it or not, Disney was really a huge part of our childhood. Where do happy ending started anyway? Your bridesmaids can be Disney princesses, your groomsmen can be the princes. Magical touch on the venue starting from the aisle with full of flowers, colors, and fancy dining.
- Mountain Wedding – Did you recently heard the news that a couple made their hike at mount Everest to have their wedding? Well, not a lot of guests, but it is a perfect way of letting others know that they are stronger together. For hikers and travelers who love hiking and trekking, this one is definitely for you.
Most Trending Wedding Themes
Well, since social media have been already a big part of our today’s world, most likely trending stuffs and themes are all over the internet. Check if these options will give you an idea for your wedding theme:
- Vintage Wedding – Have you seen yourself wearing a vintage dress? They said something old, something borrowed and something blue? Well, except the blue, you can definitely accomplish the 2 in an instant! Vintage and awesome car can drive you to the venue. You can now have your dream come true celebrating your wedding with a touch of gold.
- Beach wedding – You can never go wrong with a beach wedding. A perfect glowing tan skin, a floral bridal dress, and an amazing sea side venue has been already a perfect portrait on every bride and groom’s dream.
- Barn/ Garden Wedding – Did they say how romantic and creative It could be to transform a barn or a garden into a perfect wedding venue? You can already make the guests curious and excited all at the same time how it would turn out. You can make your wedding filled with different flowers and greenery, with hay as your chairs and perfect lighting.
Your wedding is the new chapter of your journey as one with your partner. One part of choosing what is the best theme for your wedding is sharing ideas on how you wanted it to be. It does not need to impress anyone, what you need is to be you and celebrate your love the way you wanted it. Planning and coordinating with your wedding planner would also be a big help to make your chosen theme a reality. Choose the theme the way you would love to cherish it and how you want your big day to be.